Good-looking, proportionate ears can be yours with ear reshaping surgery by Murrieta Facial Plastic Surgery which proudly serves Murrieta and the greater Temecula areas. Our team of cosmetic professionals is very skilled and has an excellent safety record with stunning results. Contact us today for a free consultation.
How does ear shaping work?
Ear reshaping surgery can correct large, abnormally shaped, or protruding ears that are too prominent. Dr. Banthia will sculpt your ears into a more natural shape, while increasing the balance and proportion between the ears and other facial features. Seemingly minor corrections can have profound beneﬁts to your overall appearance and is also a self-esteem boost. Ear reshaping is an outpatient procedure that generally takes just a few hours. Incision lines are well hidden behind the ear or within the natural creases of the ear.
What benefits can I expect from ear reshaping surgery?
Ear surgery, also known as otoplasty, can:
• Reposition protruding ears closer to your head.
• Repair ear deformities from an injury
• Bring increased balance and proportion to the ears and face
• Correct large, abnormally shaped
• Reshape and/or resize ears that
Am I a good candidate for ear reshaping surgery?
Adults seeking ear reshaping at Murrieta Facial Plastic Surgery should be:
• Healthy individuals who are non-smokers
• Individuals with a positive outlook and specific goals in mind for the procedure
Children who have endured years of teasing and abuse are frequent patients for otoplasty. Young ear surgery patients should be:
• Healthy, without a life-threatening illness or untreated chronic ear infections
• Old enough to have ear cartilage that will maintain correction
• Cooperative and able to follow instructions well
• Able to communicate their feelings and desirous of the procedure.
If large, prominent ears are a source of embarrassment for you or one of your children, contact Murrieta Facial Plastic Surgery for more information about ear reshaping surgery. We will schedule you a free consultation and evaluation with Dr. Banthia.