Are you well rested yet still have a “tired” look about you? In many cases, this “tired” appearance can be attributed to changes around your eyes due to aging. Rejuvenation of this area with eyelid surgery at Murrieta Facial Plastic Surgery can give you a fresh, younger appearance.
How does eyelid surgery work?
Eyelid surgery gives better definition and improves the appearance of the upper and lower eyelids, giving your face a fresh and rejuvenated appearance. The procedure by Dr. Banthia may correct skin discoloration, remove excess fatty tissues and skin, address dark circles, and treat the appearance of hollowness in the eye area. Eyelid surgery is typically completed as an outpatient procedure. Incision lines will be well concealed within the natural structures of the eyelid.
Dr Banthia often performs these procedures in the office in about 30-40 minutes without the need for general anesthesia (general anesthesia offered at patient request). Be sure to inquire about the nonsurgical laser eyelid lift — Dr Banthia has perfected this technique to give results that are almost equivalent to that of surgical eyelid lifts. This is a great option for those patients who are in their 30s-40s and are not ready for surgery.
What benefits can I expect from eyelid surgery?
Eyelid surgery, also known as blepharoplasty, can:
• Remove excess fatty deposits that make the upper eyelids appear puffy
• Excise loose or sagging skin that creates folds or disturbs the natural contour of the upper eyelid
• Remove excess skin and lessen the fine wrinkles from the lower eyelid
• Lessen the appearance of bags under the eyes
• Correct lower eyelid droopiness
Am I a good candidate for eyelid surgery?
At Murrieta Facial Plastic Surgery , the blepharoplasty procedure is generally performed on adult men and women who are:
• Healthy and do not smoke
• Individuals without serious eye conditions
• People who have healthy facial tissue and muscles
• Individuals with a positive outlook and specific goals in mind for blepharoplasty
During your free consultation, Dr. Banthia will discuss your cosmetic goals and recommend a treatment plan to refresh your eyelid area, giving you a more rested and youthful appearance. Both surgical and nonsurgical options will be discussed and considered. Contact Murrieta Facial Plastic Surgery for an appointment and more information about eyelid surgery and how it can take years off your appearance. Call us today at (951) 227-7772.